This week is Mental Health Awareness Week, with a theme of kindness; something which couldn’t be more important at the moment, as we adapt to supporting our families and friends, even people within our local communities get through this extremely difficult time.
Alongside Insurer Partner, Ecclesiastical, we would like to mark this event by celebrating the power of kindness within our own local communities. All we’re asking is that you let us know how you, your team or your customers have been showing support; whether that’s a colleague that has volunteered to delivery groceries, a client that is taking care of the elderly and vulnerable within their area, or someone starting a keep fit class; we want to hear about them.
We want to share how kindness can act as an antidote to isolation, build and strengthen relationships and create a sense of belonging. Therefore, the two stand out nominations will be gifted with £1000 to donate to a charity of their choice. Ecclesiastical have kindly donated half and we, at Bravo, will match that sum.
The initiative will be open for two weeks from today and you can send through your entries via social media using the hashtag #kindnesswins and tagging Bravo on LinkedIn or Twitter or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to seeing and sharing your acts of kindness!
Terms and conditions
- The campaign will run from 19.05.20 up to and including 29.05.20. Nominations submitted after this time will not be considered
- The campaign is open to all members of Broker Network and Compass who are part of either Networks on the 29.05.20
- All chosen charities must be registered in order to qualify for the charitable grant
- Four winners will be chosen by a panel of judges from Bravo Group and Ecclesiastical the week commencing 01.06.20
- The winners will be contacted directly by the Communication Team to confirm their chosen charity
- The maximum charitable donation will be £1000 for each charity.